Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup
Meal planning makes us happy, especially when cooking one time provides two meals! Take this tasty chicken and split it up into two meals that the whole family...
Who knew you could crock such a gourmet meal in the slow cooker?! You're sure to impress your family and guests with this one!
Turkey Chili – Great recipe for homemade healthy turkey chili
A delicious take on chicken tortilla soup ready in just three hours and easily made from frozen ingredients!
- 1 1/2 to 2 Pounds Chicken Breast, trimmed (can be frozen)
- 1 Can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Campbell's Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Soup
- 2 Cans Rotel Tomatoes W/Cilantro & Lime Juice (or any rotel tomatoe's will work)
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- shredded cheddar cheese and corn tortilla chips for topping
Combine all ingredients except the chicken breast, shredded cheddar, and corn tortilla chips in crockpot and mix well.
Add chicken breast. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
Once chicken breast is done remove and shred it with a fork, return it to the slow cooker and stir.
Dish soup into bowls and top with shredded cheddar cheese, crushed corn tortilla chips and fresh chopped tomato and enjoy!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.