Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup
A wonderful Mexican dish that I have converted to the crockpot.
Add a little kick to your next party! I've been told this spicy queso taste a lot like the skillet queso you get at Chili's. It's delish!
Wondering what to do with that leftover turkey? We thought it would be yummy to put together a turkey soup instead of eating leftovers for days! With small...
A delicious take on chicken tortilla soup ready in just three hours and easily made from frozen ingredients!
- 1 1/2 to 2 Pounds Chicken Breast, trimmed (can be frozen)
- 1 Can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Campbell's Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 Can Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Soup
- 2 Cans Rotel Tomatoes W/Cilantro & Lime Juice (or any rotel tomatoe's will work)
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- shredded cheddar cheese and corn tortilla chips for topping
Combine all ingredients except the chicken breast, shredded cheddar, and corn tortilla chips in crockpot and mix well.
Add chicken breast. Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours.
Once chicken breast is done remove and shred it with a fork, return it to the slow cooker and stir.
Dish soup into bowls and top with shredded cheddar cheese, crushed corn tortilla chips and fresh chopped tomato and enjoy!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.