Chicken Taco Meat
Chicken Dressing – easy and homemade!
Here's a recipe for Sweet Pork---AMAZING and tastes great with tacos, burritos, sandwiches, or on a salad!
This is so tasty! I tried to make the Beer Butt Chicken but you couldn’t taste the seasoning all the way through the meat. This recipe you can taste it...
This meat is versatile and delicious in a number of different dishes.
- 1.75-2 Pounds frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Jars black bean and corn salsa
- 1 Can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Package cream cheese or neufchatel
Combine the first four ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until chicken is cooked through.
Shred chicken and add cream cheese.
Serve in tacos, burritos, or on nachos.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.