Chicken Taco Meat
From the Weight Watchers website – I like to serve Chicken Paprikash over rice with a green vegetable or salad on the side. This is a great, eclectic...
Submitted by Erin Milgrim
Chipotle Shredded Chicken Tacos – A simple and delicious recipe for tacos.
This meat is versatile and delicious in a number of different dishes.
- 1.75-2 Pounds frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Jars black bean and corn salsa
- 1 Can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Package cream cheese or neufchatel
Combine the first four ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until chicken is cooked through.
Shred chicken and add cream cheese.
Serve in tacos, burritos, or on nachos.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.