Chicken Taco Meat
Submitted by: Becky Anderson
This is such a great recipe for the cool months, and it is also nice that it is a hearty enough soup to “stand alone”. We chose to serve ours with some...
Tip: Since this recipe does take some preparation, I cook the meat, chop the onion and the potatoes the night before. I put the potatoes in water so they...
This meat is versatile and delicious in a number of different dishes.
- 1.75-2 Pounds frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Jars black bean and corn salsa
- 1 Can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Package cream cheese or neufchatel
Combine the first four ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until chicken is cooked through.
Shred chicken and add cream cheese.
Serve in tacos, burritos, or on nachos.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.