Chicken Spinach Tortellini Casserole
Who doesn't love pasta? If your family has been craving the feel good power of pasta, then look no further! Our families were just in love with the tortellini and chicken in this dish. We even snuck in some healthy spinach and the kids were asking for seconds. Enjoy!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 (8-ounce) tub chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
Spray 5 to 7 quart slow cooker with cooking spray, if using a ceramic insert.
Add tortellini, mushrooms and onions to slow cooker and mix well.
Place chicken on top of tortellini.
Dollop chive and onion cream cheese all around chicken and top with baby spinach.
Pour evaporated milk over chicken and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or HIGH 3 to 4 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.