Chicken & Spinach Pasta
Nothing hits the spot like a creamy pasta dish and this one is sure to please the whole family! Add a salad and dinner is complete- easy peasy!
- 13.25 ounce package whole grain penne
- 8 ounce container chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 whole red onion, diced
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 - 1½ cups fresh baby spinach
Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain.
In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, diced tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and red onion. Mix well.
Add cooked pasta and chicken to the cheese mixture and mix well.
In a 1 quart slow cooker, add half of the cheese and chicken mixture to the bottom.
Next, layer with spinach.
Top spinach layer with half of the mozzarella cheese.
Add another layer of the cheese and chicken mixture.
Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.