Chicken Philly Cheesesteak
Mexican Chicken – Easy mexican chicken recipe made in slow cooker
This easy peasy chicken taco meat recipe is a great option for entertaining the masses.
This is my go to meal for a large crowd--it is always a great hit with tail gaters, family reunions, and church groups.
Warm up the slow cooker and enjoy a fun-filled evening with your family this Halloween! We will show you how to prepare these delicious Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks that are sure to please all of the little ghosts and goblins in your household. We have also prepared Oreo Mummies and Monster Munch for a special family treat.
- 4-6 Whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Whole large onion, sliced thinly
- 2 Whole large bell peppers, sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon season all
- 1 Whole packet dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 Package Sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 Package Sliced provolone cheese
- 6-8 Whole hoagie buns
Place chicken, onion, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, season all, and Italian dressing mix in the slow cooker.
Cook on LOW for 6 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
When the chicken is cooked through and tender, shred. Place on bun and top with cheese. Enjoy!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.