Want the perfect bowl of goodness that isn’t just for “soup season”? This chili recipe is perfect for all year crockin’!
- 3-4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexicorn or fiesta corn
- 1 (15-ounce) can white kidney beans, rinsed and drained (optional)
- 3 heaping tablespoons of minced garlic
- juice of 1 lime
- lime zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Shredded cheese of choice (optional)
- Tortilla strips or chips (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or HIGH for 3 to 4.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.