Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
Chicken and Gnocchi Soup – Slow cooker recipe for chicken and gnocchi soup
- 1/2 Cup Butter, unsalted
- 3/4 Cup Celery, chopped fine
- 1/2 Cup Carrots, grated very fine
- 1.5 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Chicken, diced
- 16 Ounces Gnocchi
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 small onion, diced
Melt butter in large pan, then add onions, celery, carrots, garlic, and saute' til almost soft.
Add flour and mix well, cook 3-4 min and stir freq.
Add heavy cream, milk and chicken broth, mix well.
Cook and stir until it thickens and comes to a boil.
Transfer to the slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients.
Cook low for 1 to 1-1/2 hr.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.