Chicken Fried Pork Chops
Chicken Fried Pork Chops – A delicious recipe for pork chops in the slow cooker
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons ground mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 pork loin chops (3/4" thick, trimmed)
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 Cup cup water
In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, mustard and garlic powder; dredge pork chops.
In a skillet, brown the chops on both sides in vegetable oil.
Place in slow cooker.
Combine soup and water - pour over chops.
Cover and cook on low setting for 6-8 hours.
Thicken pan juices and serve with the pork chops.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.