Chicken Enchilada Stack
Ready to kick start healthy eating, but don’t want to sacrifice flavor? His soup is where it’s at! Full of flavor and nutrients, with a helping of...
Expect a herd of hungry eaters to dive into your slow cooker right after you lift off the lid.
A wonderful Mexican dish that I have converted to the crockpot.
- 12-15 small corn or flour tortillas
- 2 (10.5-ounce) Cans cream of chicken
- 1 (4-ounce) Can chopped green chilies
- 1 Cup sour cream (I use light)
- 8 Ounces cubed Velveeta (I use 2 % kind)
- 1-2 Cups shredded cheese (cheddar or Mexican blend)
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 Pound Chicken (cubed)
Mix together all ingredients except tortillas and cheese.
Place 1/3 of tortillas in bottom of slow cooker.
pour 1/2 of chicken mixture on top.
Sprinkle with small amount of cheese. Repeat layer again.
Finish enchiladas by topping with remaining tortillas and remaining cheese.
Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.