Chicken Enchilada Stack
Sweet and tangy; we loved our first recipe, Teriyaki Chicken. It was the perfect meal to serve over a bed of rice, but we wish we would have added some...
This is such a great recipe for the cool months, and it is also nice that it is a hearty enough soup to “stand alone”. We chose to serve ours with some...
Taste like Restaurant style wings in a sandwich so good.
- 12-15 small corn or flour tortillas
- 2 (10.5-ounce) Cans cream of chicken
- 1 (4-ounce) Can chopped green chilies
- 1 Cup sour cream (I use light)
- 8 Ounces cubed Velveeta (I use 2 % kind)
- 1-2 Cups shredded cheese (cheddar or Mexican blend)
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 Pound Chicken (cubed)
Mix together all ingredients except tortillas and cheese.
Place 1/3 of tortillas in bottom of slow cooker.
pour 1/2 of chicken mixture on top.
Sprinkle with small amount of cheese. Repeat layer again.
Finish enchiladas by topping with remaining tortillas and remaining cheese.
Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.