Chicken Enchilada Stack
This stew is so yummy, your kids won’t even know it’s “healthy”! Serve with corn muffins or whole grain bread and a salad and you have...
Whether you’re ringing in the year or (finally) resolving to spend more hours with your loved ones and less hours in the kitchen, this is the go-to bowl for...
We know you’re going to love this creamy, dreamy pasta as much as we do. And so will your kiddos! Submitted by Amanda Stice
- 12-15 small corn or flour tortillas
- 2 (10.5-ounce) Cans cream of chicken
- 1 (4-ounce) Can chopped green chilies
- 1 Cup sour cream (I use light)
- 8 Ounces cubed Velveeta (I use 2 % kind)
- 1-2 Cups shredded cheese (cheddar or Mexican blend)
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 Pound Chicken (cubed)
Mix together all ingredients except tortillas and cheese.
Place 1/3 of tortillas in bottom of slow cooker.
pour 1/2 of chicken mixture on top.
Sprinkle with small amount of cheese. Repeat layer again.
Finish enchiladas by topping with remaining tortillas and remaining cheese.
Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.