Chicken Enchilada Stack
I love broccoli soup but decided one day to make it much healthier than the previous recipe I had used. Substituting water for chicken broth and using 98% fat...
Saucy Chicken and Rice - A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
This recipe is a family favorite because it's delicious and easily made with ingredients found in the pantry
- 12-15 small corn or flour tortillas
- 2 (10.5-ounce) Cans cream of chicken
- 1 (4-ounce) Can chopped green chilies
- 1 Cup sour cream (I use light)
- 8 Ounces cubed Velveeta (I use 2 % kind)
- 1-2 Cups shredded cheese (cheddar or Mexican blend)
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 Pound Chicken (cubed)
Mix together all ingredients except tortillas and cheese.
Place 1/3 of tortillas in bottom of slow cooker.
pour 1/2 of chicken mixture on top.
Sprinkle with small amount of cheese. Repeat layer again.
Finish enchiladas by topping with remaining tortillas and remaining cheese.
Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.