A flavorful soup that you can change up or serve with various sides, salad, bread, over pasta, etc. :)
In our homes, things get busy fast. So waking up to this nourishing meal is super
convenient—we just dish it out and then go on our merry way!
Complete meal in one!
chicken curry made easy in the slow cooker with chicken breast, vegetables, coconut milk, curry powder and various spices
- 4 Chicken breasts
- Frozen or thawed tons of whatever veggies you like (I use squash, zucchini, carrots, celery, etc)
- 3 Chopped tomatoes (or you can just use a can of diced)
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Can Coconut milk (light or regular, doesn't matter)
- 1 Cup Chicken broth
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 Tablespoons Curry powder (your preference)
- 1 Tablespoon Ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Ground coriander
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric
- If you like you curry spicy, you can chop up a dried red chili or 2 and add.
Cook on low for about 6 hours (longer if chicken was frozen).
I usually serve with wild/long grain rice (not instant).
To cook the rice in a slow cooker (aÂ separateÂ one), use a 1:2 ratio, like 1 cup of rice to 2 cups of water.
Cook on low 4 or 5 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.