A super easy and delicious roast with a to die for gravy.
This is a wonderful dip served with Fritos. We never have any left when it is served at our home!
Before serving, fluff with a fork and fold in cilantro. Plate up with a quarter of a lime on the side of each serving.
chicken curry made easy in the slow cooker with chicken breast, vegetables, coconut milk, curry powder and various spices
- 4 Chicken breasts
- Frozen or thawed tons of whatever veggies you like (I use squash, zucchini, carrots, celery, etc)
- 3 Chopped tomatoes (or you can just use a can of diced)
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 Can Coconut milk (light or regular, doesn't matter)
- 1 Cup Chicken broth
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 Tablespoons Curry powder (your preference)
- 1 Tablespoon Ground cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Ground coriander
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric
- If you like you curry spicy, you can chop up a dried red chili or 2 and add.
Cook on low for about 6 hours (longer if chicken was frozen).
I usually serve with wild/long grain rice (not instant).
To cook the rice in a slow cooker (aÂ separateÂ one), use a 1:2 ratio, like 1 cup of rice to 2 cups of water.
Cook on low 4 or 5 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.