Chicken Chow Mein
This scrumptious Chicken Fajita slow cooker recipe from the Reynolds® Kitchen is the perfect recipe when you’re cookin’ for a crowd or party....
If you have a slow-cooker, then you have a roast! This tasty roast is a combination of Jenna’s and Nicole’s family favs. Nothing beats a meal in one, and...
Ground beef, Dried oregano, Chopped onion, Dried basil, Minced garlic, Lasagna noodles, Tomato sauce, Tomato paste, Salt, Ricotta cheese, Grated Parmesan, and...
Chicken chow mein is made easy in the slow cooker!
- 1-2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 and 1/2 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1/2 to 1 inch chunks
- 4 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 6-8 green onions, sliced, including green
- 1 and 1/2 Cups thinly sliced celery
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 Cup soy sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 8 Ounces bean sprouts
- 8 Ounces water chestnuts, sliced
- 1/4 Cup cornstarch
- 1/3 Cup water
Heat oil in skillet and brown chicken.
Place chicken in slow cooker and combine all ingredients except cornstarch and water .
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Turn slow cooker to high.
Combine cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl; stir until mixture is dissolved. Stir into the slow cooker.
Keeping cover slightly ajar to allow steam to escape, cook on HIGH until thickened, about 15-30 minutes.
Serve over rice or Chinese noodles.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.