Chicken and Spinach
Chicken and Dressing – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Chicken Lasagna Florentine – An easy and delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
Seasoned Whole Chicken with Veggies * This is so easy to throw together and cook while you’re prepping other dishes or just relaxing and visiting with...
Chicken and Spinach – Easy chicken and spinach slow cooker recipe
- 4 - 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Jar Classico Pasta (four cheese)
- Onions, bellpeppers, etc.
- Cajun seasoning, to taste
- Sliced zucchini and squash
- Mushrooms sliced (fresh or can)
- Bag or container of fresh spinach
- Pasta of your choice (bow-tie,Â spaghetti, etc.)
Layer: Chicken breasts, onions,Â bell peppers, etc. seasoning, other veggies, and top with spinach.
I cook it about 6 hours on low and serve over pasta of your choosing.
You can top it with parmesan or other cheese if you would like. Serve with garlic bread and a green salad or cantaloupe! Wonderful and pretty low in fat!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.