Chicken and Spinach
This buffalo chicken sandwich recipe is very simple and makes delicious sandwiches!!! It is spicy, but don’t be afraid! Your slow cooker can handle...
We brought Stanton’s taste bud’s vision to life with this ensemble! We love cooking things that make our families happy, so when Jenna’s...
Chicken Chili – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Chicken and Spinach – Easy chicken and spinach slow cooker recipe
- 4 - 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Jar Classico Pasta (four cheese)
- Onions, bellpeppers, etc.
- Cajun seasoning, to taste
- Sliced zucchini and squash
- Mushrooms sliced (fresh or can)
- Bag or container of fresh spinach
- Pasta of your choice (bow-tie,Â spaghetti, etc.)
Layer: Chicken breasts, onions,Â bell peppers, etc. seasoning, other veggies, and top with spinach.
I cook it about 6 hours on low and serve over pasta of your choosing.
You can top it with parmesan or other cheese if you would like. Serve with garlic bread and a green salad or cantaloupe! Wonderful and pretty low in fat!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.