Chicken and Spinach
A yummy Texas favorite turned slow cookin’! I (Nicole) remember my mom making this for us often and thought “Why not try it out in the crock?”. We...
Easy buffalo chicken recipe made in the slow cooker, delicious buffalo flavor and easy chicken meal
Taste like Restaurant style wings in a sandwich so good.
Chicken and Spinach – Easy chicken and spinach slow cooker recipe
- 4 - 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Jar Classico Pasta (four cheese)
- Onions, bellpeppers, etc.
- Cajun seasoning, to taste
- Sliced zucchini and squash
- Mushrooms sliced (fresh or can)
- Bag or container of fresh spinach
- Pasta of your choice (bow-tie,Â spaghetti, etc.)
Layer: Chicken breasts, onions,Â bell peppers, etc. seasoning, other veggies, and top with spinach.
I cook it about 6 hours on low and serve over pasta of your choosing.
You can top it with parmesan or other cheese if you would like. Serve with garlic bread and a green salad or cantaloupe! Wonderful and pretty low in fat!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.