Chicken and Dressing
Western Omelet Casserole – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
Easy homemade cream of chicken soup is made with chicken broth, milk, flour, and salt to taste. Use this healthy homemade option over store bought.
Feed your family stress free hearty meals and still stay heart healthy!
Submitted by Kathy Bruce
Chicken and Dressing – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Whole Cooked chicken, deboned and pulled
- 2 pans cooked cornbread
- 2 Tablespoons Poultry seasoning
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 2 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1 stick of butter or margarine, melted
- 3-4 Cups chicken broth
Mix all dressing ingredients together.
Layer Â½ can soup, dressing, chicken, dressing, chicken, Â½ can of soup in slow cooker.
Cover and slow cook on low for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.