Chicken and Dressing
Slow cooked breakfast for a quick paced world.
The yummy tang of fresh cranberries combines with savory cinnamon and ginger to make a completely delicious fall crockin' meal!
Old family recipe that is made every family reunion in West Virginia
Chicken and Dressing – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Whole Cooked chicken, deboned and pulled
- 2 pans cooked cornbread
- 2 Tablespoons Poultry seasoning
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 2 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1 stick of butter or margarine, melted
- 3-4 Cups chicken broth
Mix all dressing ingredients together.
Layer Â½ can soup, dressing, chicken, dressing, chicken, Â½ can of soup in slow cooker.
Cover and slow cook on low for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.