Chicken and Dressing
This is great on top of shredded lettuce with cheese and sour cream as a taco salad, or filling for tacos, burritos, or on top of nachos for an after school...
Easy and delicious recipe for pepper steak, simply toss all ingredients into slow cooker and cook all day on low!
Chicken Chili - A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Chicken and Dressing – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Whole Cooked chicken, deboned and pulled
- 2 pans cooked cornbread
- 2 Tablespoons Poultry seasoning
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 2 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1 stick of butter or margarine, melted
- 3-4 Cups chicken broth
Mix all dressing ingredients together.
Layer Â½ can soup, dressing, chicken, dressing, chicken, Â½ can of soup in slow cooker.
Cover and slow cook on low for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.