Chicken and Dressing
6 quart or larger slow cooker Serves 8 to 10 Healthy eating isn’t always easy, but crockin’ your meal makes it a whole lot easier! This healthy...
Need quick and Simple? Here you go! This recipe has been circulating around the facebook page for a while, and has received rave reviews. We wanted to make...
Chicken Tacos 2 – A great recipe for the slow cooker.
Chicken and Dressing – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Whole Cooked chicken, deboned and pulled
- 2 pans cooked cornbread
- 2 Tablespoons Poultry seasoning
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 2 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1 stick of butter or margarine, melted
- 3-4 Cups chicken broth
Mix all dressing ingredients together.
Layer Â½ can soup, dressing, chicken, dressing, chicken, Â½ can of soup in slow cooker.
Cover and slow cook on low for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.