Chicken and Dressing
When we found this recipe we knew it would be a hit with our families… coke with a roast?!?! You bet! The roast turns out SO tender and falls apart when...
Cheesy Chicken - A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
Split Pea Soup – A great recipe for Split Pea Soup
Chicken and Dressing – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Whole Cooked chicken, deboned and pulled
- 2 pans cooked cornbread
- 2 Tablespoons Poultry seasoning
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 2 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1 stick of butter or margarine, melted
- 3-4 Cups chicken broth
Mix all dressing ingredients together.
Layer Â½ can soup, dressing, chicken, dressing, chicken, Â½ can of soup in slow cooker.
Cover and slow cook on low for 3 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.