Chicken and Bacon Pasta
Love at first taste. We were practically drooling as we were creating this recipe, as each ingredient we added seemed to convince us even more of the deliciousness of this dish. Cooking on an empty stomach didn’t help matters! This pasta includes many of our favorite flavors and when all combined, they did not disappoint!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 pieces bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces (not cooked)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli pieces
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ pint heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- Fettuccine noodles or your favorite type of pasta
Combine first 4 ingredients in slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
Add in broccoli.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine sour cream, heavy cream, milk, and shredded cheese. Stir well and pour over chicken, bacon, and broccoli mixture.
Mix well and cook an additional hour on HIGH
Serve over Fettuccine noodles or your favorite type of pasta
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.