Chicken and Bacon Noodle Veggie Soup
3 lbs. small red potatoes, diced, 5 garlic cloves, minced, 1 onion, diced , 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2/3 cup water , 1 cup cream cheese with onions and chives,...
Barbeque Turkey Meatballs – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
I LOVE Chicken Tortilla Soup. It is my favorite soup ever and I just had to come up with my own recipe for it! I loved the idea of not cooking the chicken...
This twist on traditional chicken soup will make everyone happy!
- 1/2 Pounds chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Pounds bacon, fried and broken up
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 Can kidney beans
- 1 Can lima beans
- 1 Cups frozen peas
- 1 Cups frozen corn
- 2-3 bay leaves (remove when done)
- 1-2 Tablespoons oregano
- 1 Tablespoons dried pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoons minced garlic
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 1 Package frozen Amish style egg noodles
- 2-3 Can (large) chicken broth, or you can use paste measuring as needed to fill water to within 2 inches from the top. Leave room to add noodles.
Combine all ingredients and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Add egg noodles last 30-40 minutes before serving.
Serve with warm crusty bread.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.