Chicken and Bacon Noodle Veggie Soup
Have plenty of napkins on hand to catch the drips from these lip-smackin’ slow cooker rib delights.
Used 6-quart slow cooker
In our homes, things get busy fast. So waking up to this nourishing meal is super
convenient—we just dish it out and then go on our merry way!
Zesty Slow Cooker Pot Roast Everyone loves a delicious, tender, one-pot roast dinner to fill your tummy! This zesty roast is loaded with all your favorite...
This twist on traditional chicken soup will make everyone happy!
- 1/2 Pounds chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Pounds bacon, fried and broken up
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 Can kidney beans
- 1 Can lima beans
- 1 Cups frozen peas
- 1 Cups frozen corn
- 2-3 bay leaves (remove when done)
- 1-2 Tablespoons oregano
- 1 Tablespoons dried pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoons minced garlic
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 1 Package frozen Amish style egg noodles
- 2-3 Can (large) chicken broth, or you can use paste measuring as needed to fill water to within 2 inches from the top. Leave room to add noodles.
Combine all ingredients and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Add egg noodles last 30-40 minutes before serving.
Serve with warm crusty bread.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.