Chicken and Bacon Noodle Veggie Soup
Wondering what to do with that leftover turkey? We thought it would be yummy to put together a turkey soup instead of eating leftovers for days! With small...
The pasta comes out tender and soaks up the soup flavor. If you want it creamier, add a little more broth and stir. (I only added 2/3 the box of pasta...
creamy chicken cooked easily in the slow cooker makes for a simple quick and healthy dinner for the entire family
This twist on traditional chicken soup will make everyone happy!
- 1/2 Pounds chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Pounds bacon, fried and broken up
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 Can kidney beans
- 1 Can lima beans
- 1 Cups frozen peas
- 1 Cups frozen corn
- 2-3 bay leaves (remove when done)
- 1-2 Tablespoons oregano
- 1 Tablespoons dried pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoons minced garlic
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 1 Package frozen Amish style egg noodles
- 2-3 Can (large) chicken broth, or you can use paste measuring as needed to fill water to within 2 inches from the top. Leave room to add noodles.
Combine all ingredients and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Add egg noodles last 30-40 minutes before serving.
Serve with warm crusty bread.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.