Chicken and Bacon Noodle Veggie Soup
Chicken Enchiladas – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker
A healthy spin on chili that is delicious! You can use ground beef, but the ground turkey makes it very lean. Great dish for fall! And easy to make ahead and...
Sweet and tangy; we loved our first recipe, Teriyaki Chicken. It was the perfect meal to serve over a bed of rice, but we wish we would have added some...
This twist on traditional chicken soup will make everyone happy!
- 1/2 Pounds chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Pounds bacon, fried and broken up
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 Can kidney beans
- 1 Can lima beans
- 1 Cups frozen peas
- 1 Cups frozen corn
- 2-3 bay leaves (remove when done)
- 1-2 Tablespoons oregano
- 1 Tablespoons dried pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoons minced garlic
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 1 Package frozen Amish style egg noodles
- 2-3 Can (large) chicken broth, or you can use paste measuring as needed to fill water to within 2 inches from the top. Leave room to add noodles.
Combine all ingredients and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Add egg noodles last 30-40 minutes before serving.
Serve with warm crusty bread.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.