Chicken and Bacon Noodle Veggie Soup
Tip: Since this recipe does take some preparation, I cook the meat, chop the onion and the potatoes the night before. I put the potatoes in water so they...
From the Weight Watchers website – I like to serve Chicken Paprikash over rice with a green vegetable or salad on the side. This is a great, eclectic...
Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin – Delicious recipe made with slow cooker
This twist on traditional chicken soup will make everyone happy!
- 1/2 Pounds chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Pounds bacon, fried and broken up
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 Can kidney beans
- 1 Can lima beans
- 1 Cups frozen peas
- 1 Cups frozen corn
- 2-3 bay leaves (remove when done)
- 1-2 Tablespoons oregano
- 1 Tablespoons dried pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoons minced garlic
- Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- 1 Package frozen Amish style egg noodles
- 2-3 Can (large) chicken broth, or you can use paste measuring as needed to fill water to within 2 inches from the top. Leave room to add noodles.
Combine all ingredients and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
Add egg noodles last 30-40 minutes before serving.
Serve with warm crusty bread.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.