Cheesy Seafood Dip
Cheesy Seafood Dip – Delicious dip recipe
- 1 Package Velveeta
- 2/3 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1.5 Cups Sour Cream
- 3/4 Cup Cooked Shrimp
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Crab Meat, flaked
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Lobster, flaked
- 2 Teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Loaf French Bread, sliced and toasted
Combine Velveeta, cream cheese, sour cream, shrimp, crab, and lobster in a slow cooker.
Cover and cook on Low heat until cheese is melted,usually about an hour, stirring occasionally to break up lumps.
Once the cheese is melted, stir in seafood seasoning, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.