Cheesy Potato Soup
This is my go to meal for a large crowd--it is always a great hit with tail gaters, family reunions, and church groups.
This is wonderful with hot dogs, or hamburgers or any beef meal very easy and taste wonderful
Lentils and Sausage
Cheesy Potato Soup - delicious soup for any time of the year
- 1 Package Bag of Frozen Diced Hash Browns
- 1/2 Cups Frozen Chopped Onion, thawed
- 1 Medium Stalk Celery, diced
- 1 Carton Progresso Chicken Broth
- 1 Cups Water
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Cups Milk
- 2 Cups Shredded American-Cheddar Cheese blend
- 1/4 Cups Crumbled Bacon
- 4 Medium Green Onions, sliced
In 3 to 4 quart slow cooker, mix potatoes, onion, celery, broth, and water.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
In a small bowl, mix flour and milk; stir into potato mixture.
Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Stir in cheese until melted.
Garnish with bacon and green onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.