Cheesy Potato Soup
Just a recipe I created off the top of my head
Steaks - A great recipe for the slow cooker.
Green beans and new potatoes make the best side dish to any feast, and this slow cooked side dish is easy to make. Slow cooker side dishes for entertaining.
Cheesy Potato Soup - delicious soup for any time of the year
- 1 Package Bag of Frozen Diced Hash Browns
- 1/2 Cups Frozen Chopped Onion, thawed
- 1 Medium Stalk Celery, diced
- 1 Carton Progresso Chicken Broth
- 1 Cups Water
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Cups Milk
- 2 Cups Shredded American-Cheddar Cheese blend
- 1/4 Cups Crumbled Bacon
- 4 Medium Green Onions, sliced
In 3 to 4 quart slow cooker, mix potatoes, onion, celery, broth, and water.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
In a small bowl, mix flour and milk; stir into potato mixture.
Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Stir in cheese until melted.
Garnish with bacon and green onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.