Cheesy Potato Soup
Sauer “sour” Apple Pork Chops
This stuffing is so yummy and great to take to a family dinner. Everyone will love it. It tastes just like it was cooked in the turkey!
Ham and Scalloped Potatoes – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Cheesy Potato Soup - delicious soup for any time of the year
- 1 Package Bag of Frozen Diced Hash Browns
- 1/2 Cups Frozen Chopped Onion, thawed
- 1 Medium Stalk Celery, diced
- 1 Carton Progresso Chicken Broth
- 1 Cups Water
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Cups Milk
- 2 Cups Shredded American-Cheddar Cheese blend
- 1/4 Cups Crumbled Bacon
- 4 Medium Green Onions, sliced
In 3 to 4 quart slow cooker, mix potatoes, onion, celery, broth, and water.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
In a small bowl, mix flour and milk; stir into potato mixture.
Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Stir in cheese until melted.
Garnish with bacon and green onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.