Cheesy Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
This recipe is a family favorite because it's delicious and easily made with ingredients found in the pantry
Lazy Chicken and Dumplings – Easy to make in the slow cooker
Enchilada Casserole – A delicious casserole for the slow cooker
Cheesy Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
- 16 Ounces Macaroni noodles, cooked al dente
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 12 Ounces Evaporated milk
- 12 Ounces Milk (skim, 2 %, or whole - your choice)
- 16 Ounces Extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 Ounces Mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt/pepper, to taste
Cook noodles until they are still slightly firm.
Drain and put in slow cooker.
Whisk eggs, and add to evaporated milk and milk.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over noodles and stir.
Add cheeses, saving a little to sprinkle on top.
Cook on low 3-4 hours.
Place single servings in small Tupperware containers and freeze them for the kids to eat later.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.