Cheesy Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
Your family will love this simple, savory side with any meal.
Chili Stew – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
This recipe is a family favorite year round in our house, but the fact that it is a refrigerated, light, crisp salad just makes me think of summer time! If you...
Cheesy Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese - A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
- 16 Ounces Macaroni noodles, cooked al dente
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 12 Ounces Evaporated milk
- 12 Ounces Milk (skim, 2 %, or whole - your choice)
- 16 Ounces Extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 Ounces Mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt/pepper, to taste
Cook noodles until they are still slightly firm.
Drain and put in slow cooker.
Whisk eggs, and add to evaporated milk and milk.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over noodles and stir.
Add cheeses, saving a little to sprinkle on top.
Cook on low 3-4 hours.
Place single servings in small Tupperware containers and freeze them for the kids to eat later.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.