Cheesy Slow Cooked Chicken Spaghetti
Being from Texas, you either have a ranch or at least know someone with one. In this case, we love our Ranch! We use it on our salad, pizza, and even as a dip....
Cream Cheese Chicken – recipe for the slow cooker
This is so tasty! I tried to make the Beer Butt Chicken but you couldn’t taste the seasoning all the way through the meat. This recipe you can taste it...
Cheesy slow cooked Chicken Spaghetti
- 16 Ounces Dry spaghetti, cooked - I USE THIN WHOLE WHEAT SPAGHETTI
- 1 Pound Velveeta Light cheese
- 12.5 oz Can Chicken breast, drained and flaked - I USE A WHOLE ROTESSORY CHICKEN. SO MUCH BETTER!
- 10.75 oz Can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 10.75 oz Can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 10 oz Can Diced tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel)
- 4 oz Can Mushroom stems and pieces, drained - I OMIT
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Medium green pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Small onion, diced
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to mix well.
Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.
Stir again just before serving.
Nutrition Information: 286 cal., 5.7 g. fat, 2.7 g. fiber
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.