Cheesy Slow Cooked Chicken Spaghetti
Nothing says delicious more than a Philly cheesesteak and it’s even better when you don’t have to do a bunch of cooking! With this simple, but scrumptious...
Tip: Since this recipe does take some preparation, I cook the meat, chop the onion and the potatoes the night before. I put the potatoes in water so they...
Cheesy slow cooked Chicken Spaghetti
- 16 Ounces Dry spaghetti, cooked - I USE THIN WHOLE WHEAT SPAGHETTI
- 1 Pound Velveeta Light cheese
- 12.5 oz Can Chicken breast, drained and flaked - I USE A WHOLE ROTESSORY CHICKEN. SO MUCH BETTER!
- 10.75 oz Can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 10.75 oz Can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 10 oz Can Diced tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel)
- 4 oz Can Mushroom stems and pieces, drained - I OMIT
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Medium green pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Small onion, diced
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to mix well.
Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.
Stir again just before serving.
Nutrition Information: 286 cal., 5.7 g. fat, 2.7 g. fiber
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.