Cheesy Slow Cooked Chicken Spaghetti
Love at first taste. We were practically drooling as we were creating this recipe, as each ingredient we added seemed to convince us even more of the...
So what if it’s raining have barbecue anyway with my wonderful smokey barbecued brisket. Use a second crock pot to make baked potatoes and add salad and...
A flavorful soup that you can change up or serve with various sides, salad, bread, over pasta, etc. :)
Cheesy slow cooked Chicken Spaghetti
- 16 Ounces Dry spaghetti, cooked - I USE THIN WHOLE WHEAT SPAGHETTI
- 1 Pound Velveeta Light cheese
- 12.5 oz Can Chicken breast, drained and flaked - I USE A WHOLE ROTESSORY CHICKEN. SO MUCH BETTER!
- 10.75 oz Can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 10.75 oz Can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 10 oz Can Diced tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel)
- 4 oz Can Mushroom stems and pieces, drained - I OMIT
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Medium green pepper, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Small onion, diced
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir to mix well.
Cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.
Stir again just before serving.
Nutrition Information: 286 cal., 5.7 g. fat, 2.7 g. fiber
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.