Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes
Easy cheesy Sloppy Joes – great for kids and outdoor parties!
- 2 Pounds Lean ground beef
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 2 Ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Pickle relish
- 2 Tablespoons Prepared mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves put through press
- 15 oz Can Tomato Sauce
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with onion and black pepper until beef is cooked through; drain.
Add meat and all other ingredients into slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
Serve on toasted sandwich buns with your favorite condiments.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.