Championship Bean Dip
This is a crunch-tastic solution for serving a houseful of folks gathered to watch the big game.
- 1 (16-ounce) Can refried beans
- 1 Cup picante sauce
- 1 Cup monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 Cup sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) Package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips and salsa
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and transfer to the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, or until heated through, stirring once or twice. Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.