Buttermilk Ranch Potatoes
Meal planning makes us happy, especially when cooking one time provides two meals! Take this tasty chicken and split it up into two meals that the whole family...
Crocked Chicken – easy and delicious chicken recipe made in slow cooker
Venison Pot Roast – Great recipe for pot roast made with venison
This is a great receipe that my family has used for years my Aunt always brought this to family gatherings.
- 2 1/2 Pounds Red Skin Potatoes quartered
- 8 Ounces Cream cheese at room temp
- 1 Package Buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Can Cream of potato soup
- 1/2 Cup Sweet onion chopped fine
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons chives
Place potatoes in crock
In another bowl mix together cream cheese and dressing mix
add soup and other ingredients mix well, pour over potatoes.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours. Stir before serving.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.