Buttermilk Ranch Potatoes
Beef Bourguignon – An easy to make meal
Chicken Pot Roast – Easy and delicious chicken pot roast dinner
Hamburger meat cooked/drained, Onion fried/drained, Lima beans, Blackeyed peas, Red beans, Pork n' beans, Vinegar, Meduim can tomatoe sauce, and Brown sugar
This is a great receipe that my family has used for years my Aunt always brought this to family gatherings.
- 2 1/2 Pounds Red Skin Potatoes quartered
- 8 Ounces Cream cheese at room temp
- 1 Package Buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Can Cream of potato soup
- 1/2 Cup Sweet onion chopped fine
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons chives
Place potatoes in crock
In another bowl mix together cream cheese and dressing mix
add soup and other ingredients mix well, pour over potatoes.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours. Stir before serving.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.