Buttermilk Ranch Potatoes
Slow Cooked Cheesy Potato Soup - A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
My mama's recipe and what I like to call 'everything but the kitchen sink' vegetable soup
Pepper Jack Cheese Soup – Delicous recipe made with a slow cooker
This is a great receipe that my family has used for years my Aunt always brought this to family gatherings.
- 2 1/2 Pounds Red Skin Potatoes quartered
- 8 Ounces Cream cheese at room temp
- 1 Package Buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 Can Cream of potato soup
- 1/2 Cup Sweet onion chopped fine
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons chives
Place potatoes in crock
In another bowl mix together cream cheese and dressing mix
add soup and other ingredients mix well, pour over potatoes.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours. Stir before serving.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.