Zesty and easy BBQ chicken!
Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin – Delicious recipe made with slow cooker
Enthusiasts of buffalo chicken wing flavors will fall for this spicy, soup! Top individual servings with crumbled blue cheese to complete the flavor.
Easy buffalo chicken recipe made in the slow cooker, delicious buffalo flavor and easy chicken meal
- 5 Pounds boneless chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 1 bottle of Frankâ€™s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 bottle of Ranch Dressing
- 1 Package shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- 1 Package small block of Velveeta
- 1 Tablespoons brown sugar, heaping
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 2 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.