Slow Cooked Barbeque Chicken – A delicious recipe for the whole family
You can top it off with blueberries, raspberries or any other fruit you might like. The steel cut oatmeal will absorb most of the liquid. It will have the...
Chicken breasts with black beans, salsa, corn and cream cheese adapted from a recipe from www.food.com
Easy buffalo chicken recipe made in the slow cooker, delicious buffalo flavor and easy chicken meal
- 5 Pounds boneless chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 1 bottle of Frankâ€™s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 bottle of Ranch Dressing
- 1 Package shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- 1 Package small block of Velveeta
- 1 Tablespoons brown sugar, heaping
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 2 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.