Salsa Chicken – Easy and healthy slow cooked salsa chicken recipe
This is a great, easy dip for entertaining, and your guests will love it!
A Huttenga family favorite, this is yum-a-licious as a dessert, side, over ice cream, or even on waffles. Who doesn’t love a little fruit with their...
Easy buffalo chicken recipe made in the slow cooker, delicious buffalo flavor and easy chicken meal
- 5 Pounds boneless chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 1 bottle of Frankâ€™s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 bottle of Ranch Dressing
- 1 Package shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- 1 Package small block of Velveeta
- 1 Tablespoons brown sugar, heaping
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 2 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.