Buffalo Chicken Dip – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Seasoned Whole Chicken with Veggies * This is so easy to throw together and cook while you’re prepping other dishes or just relaxing and visiting with...
Chicken and Dressing – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Easy buffalo chicken recipe made in the slow cooker, delicious buffalo flavor and easy chicken meal
- 5 Pounds boneless chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 1 bottle of Frankâ€™s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 bottle of Ranch Dressing
- 1 Package shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- 1 Package small block of Velveeta
- 1 Tablespoons brown sugar, heaping
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 2 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.