Merry Christmas from the Crockin’ Girls! We gave a gift for you that can’t be wrapped up and put under the tree- it’s a stress free Christmas...
Slow Cooked Pineapple Chicken – A delicious recipe made in a slow cooker
Seasoned Whole Chicken with Veggies * This is so easy to throw together and cook while you’re prepping other dishes or just relaxing and visiting with...
Easy buffalo chicken recipe made in the slow cooker, delicious buffalo flavor and easy chicken meal
- 5 Pounds boneless chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 1 bottle of Frankâ€™s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 bottle of Ranch Dressing
- 1 Package shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- 1 Package small block of Velveeta
- 1 Tablespoons brown sugar, heaping
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 2 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.