Simple and Satisfying! Such a simple and tasty soup that really fills you up! We loved the spin on regular potato soup… adding bacon, sour cream, cheese...
A great contrast of sweet & tangy! Wonderful on sandwiches, with mashed potatoes, in tacos, or --after it's chilled--on salad!
Apple Butter Ribs – Delicous recipe made with a slow cooker
Easy buffalo chicken recipe made in the slow cooker, delicious buffalo flavor and easy chicken meal
- 5 Pounds boneless chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 1 bottle of Frankâ€™s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 bottle of Ranch Dressing
- 1 Package shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- 1 Package small block of Velveeta
- 1 Tablespoons brown sugar, heaping
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 2 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.