Slow Cooked Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
These green beans will have everyone coming back for seconds. Not only are they great for pairing with any main meal, but your kids will think they are eating...
Saucy Chicken and Rice - A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Easy buffalo chicken recipe made in the slow cooker, delicious buffalo flavor and easy chicken meal
- 5 Pounds boneless chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 1 bottle of Frankâ€™s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 bottle of Ranch Dressing
- 1 Package shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Ounces cream cheese
- 1 Package small block of Velveeta
- 1 Tablespoons brown sugar, heaping
Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker.
Cook on low for 2 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.