Buffalo Chicken Wraps (from Crockin’ Clean)
Slow Cooked Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Easy buffalo chicken recipe made in the slow cooker, delicious buffalo flavor and easy chicken meal
Crocked Chicken – easy and delicious chicken recipe made in slow cooker
- 24 Ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 clove garlic
- 16 Ounces fat free, low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 Cup Sriracha Hot Chili sauce
- 6 large lettuce leaves, Bibb or Iceberg
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded carrots
- 2 large celery stalks, cut into 2 inch strips
In a crock pot, combine chicken, onions, celery stalk, garlic, and broth (enough to cover your chicken, add water if needed to cover).
Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours.
Remove the chicken from pot, reserve ½ cup broth and discard the rest.
Shred the chicken and return to the slow cooker with the ½ cup broth, and the hot sauce, set on HIGH for an additional 30 minutes. *Makes 3 cups chicken.
To prepare lettuce wraps, place ½ cup buffalo chicken in each leaf, top with ¼ cup shredded carrots, celery, and lite dressing of your choice. Wrap up and chow down!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.