Buffalo Chicken Hot Wing Dip
Saucy and delicious Italian crockin'
Being from Texas, you either have a ranch or at least know someone with one. In this case, we love our Ranch! We use it on our salad, pizza, and even as a dip....
Slow-Cooked Pork Cacciatore – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Usually it will still get a little crusty on top with time, so I usually stir occasionally throughout the party. Great dip for the upcoming football parties and VERY healthy when done this way...obviously, if you aren't looking for healthy stuff you can put in full fat everything and use sour cream instead of Greek Yogurt! Makes about 15 servings, I usually double for a small slow cooker dip for football parties and serve with crackers or celery and other veggies!
- 2 (10-oz.) Cans 98% Fat-free chunk white chicken breast in water
- 1 Ounce Tub fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Cup Fat-free ranch dressing
- 1/4 Cup Fat-free Greek yogurt
Put on low for about 1 hour until everything has melted together, stirring every few minutes.
Once mixture has heated through, just punch down to warm and ready to have for the party!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.