Buffalo Chicken Dip
Easiest white chicken chili with McCormick seasoning packet, chicken, beans, and corn
You’ll channel the islands with this jerk-infused dish, which is the optimum combination of spicy and sweet.
Used 6-quart slow cooker
This meat is versatile and delicious in a number of different dishes.
Buffalo Chicken Dip – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 16 Ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 medium bottle of ranch dressing
- 2-3 large boneless skinless chicken breast (boiled and shredded)
- 12 Ounces Frankâ€™s Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2-3 Cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients.
Place in slow cooker and cook on low. Stir occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.