Buffalo Chicken Dip
HOOOOORAY for soup season! This soup is a perfect way to kick off the fall season, and its portion size is fitting for The Empty Nester chapter in our NEW...
Chicken in a light soy based sauce to serve over rice or noodles
Frazzled Mom’s Chicken Cacciatore – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Buffalo Chicken Dip – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 16 Ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 medium bottle of ranch dressing
- 2-3 large boneless skinless chicken breast (boiled and shredded)
- 12 Ounces Frankâ€™s Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2-3 Cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients.
Place in slow cooker and cook on low. Stir occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.