Buffalo Chicken Dip
Delicious roast – recipe made easy in slow cooker
My husband is not real fond of mushrooms, but he loves these! He is even less fond of cream of mushroom soup, but eats three bowls of this soup every time we...
creamy chicken cooked easily in the slow cooker makes for a simple quick and healthy dinner for the entire family
Buffalo Chicken Dip – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 16 Ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 medium bottle of ranch dressing
- 2-3 large boneless skinless chicken breast (boiled and shredded)
- 12 Ounces Frankâ€™s Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2-3 Cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients.
Place in slow cooker and cook on low. Stir occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.