Buffalo Chicken Dip
This is my Granddaughters favorite summer salad. I try to make it for her and her friends. Great on a hot day
Usually it will still get a little crusty on top with time, so I usually stir occasionally throughout the party. Great dip for the upcoming football parties...
Salsa Verde Chicken – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Buffalo Chicken Dip – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 16 Ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 medium bottle of ranch dressing
- 2-3 large boneless skinless chicken breast (boiled and shredded)
- 12 Ounces Frankâ€™s Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2-3 Cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients.
Place in slow cooker and cook on low. Stir occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.