Buffalo Chicken Dip
Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole – A delicious recipe made with a slow cooker
Grandma’s Chicken and Dumplings – Delicious dinner made in a slow cooker
Used 6-quart slow cooker Seasoned Ribs Ingredients: 1 Rack of baby back ribs, halved 2-4 capfuls of season-all 1 Onion, cut into chunks or sliced Corn on the...
Buffalo Chicken Dip – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 16 Ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 medium bottle of ranch dressing
- 2-3 large boneless skinless chicken breast (boiled and shredded)
- 12 Ounces Frankâ€™s Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2-3 Cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients.
Place in slow cooker and cook on low. Stir occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.