Buffalo Chicken Dip
Pizza Ingredients: Cooking spray 1 pizza dough crust 1 container pizza sauce (We used Contadina Pizza Squeeze) 1-2 cups shredded cheese of choice (we used...
Get ready for raves. These stellar spuds will be the life of your fiesta!
Submitted by Melissa Casey
Used 6-quart slow cooker
Chicken Tacos – easy dish for the whole family!
Buffalo Chicken Dip – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 16 Ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 medium bottle of ranch dressing
- 2-3 large boneless skinless chicken breast (boiled and shredded)
- 12 Ounces Frankâ€™s Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2-3 Cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients.
Place in slow cooker and cook on low. Stir occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.