Buffalo Chicken Dip
It’s Game Time! Pee-Wee, Varsity, College, Pro, and every level in between, it’s that time of year again! Regardless of what sport you are watching (or NOT...
French Onion Soup – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
Country Scalloped Potatoes and Ham – easy to cook in slow sooker
Buffalo Chicken Dip – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 16 Ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 medium bottle of ranch dressing
- 2-3 large boneless skinless chicken breast (boiled and shredded)
- 12 Ounces Frankâ€™s Original Anchor Bar Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2-3 Cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients.
Place in slow cooker and cook on low. Stir occasionally.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.