Buffalo Chicken Dip
Slow Cooked Pineapple Chicken – A delicious recipe made in a slow cooker
There is nothing better than fixing a one-pot meal that is delicious and won’t break the bank! Our kiddos devoured this one. It’s always nice when your...
Great Chicken and Spinach combo
Expect a herd of hungry eaters to dive into your slow cooker right after you lift off the lid.
- 1 (8-ounce) Package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 Cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 Cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery
In a 3-quart slow cooker, mix cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles, and wing sauce.
Stir in chicken and cover.
Heat on LOW for 1 hour, or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
Stir in celery. Serve with chips of your choice or celery.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.