Buffalo Chicken Dip
Cowboy Chicken – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
Used 6-quart slow cooker
We LOVE soup season, and soups with a Mexican flare are our weakness! This soup will keep you coming back for more! Ingredients 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken...
Expect a herd of hungry eaters to dive into your slow cooker right after you lift off the lid.
- 1 (8-ounce) Package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 Cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 Cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery
In a 3-quart slow cooker, mix cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles, and wing sauce.
Stir in chicken and cover.
Heat on LOW for 1 hour, or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
Stir in celery. Serve with chips of your choice or celery.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.