Buffalo Chicken Dip
Easiest white chicken chili with McCormick seasoning packet, chicken, beans, and corn
Who doesn’t love pasta? If your family has been craving the feel good power of pasta, then look no further! Our families were just in love with the...
Saucy Chicken and Rice – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Expect a herd of hungry eaters to dive into your slow cooker right after you lift off the lid.
- 1 (8-ounce) Package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 Cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 Cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery
In a 3-quart slow cooker, mix cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles, and wing sauce.
Stir in chicken and cover.
Heat on LOW for 1 hour, or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
Stir in celery. Serve with chips of your choice or celery.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.