Buffalo Chicken Dip #2
Expect a herd of hungry eaters to dive into your slow cooker right after you lift off the lid.
This is like a Hawaiian Chicken. We were out of BBQ sauce so I just added what we had on hand :)
Game Time Chicken Tacos - A delicious and easy to make recipe.
Buffalo Chicken Dip #2 - A delicious and easy to make recipe.
- 2 Packages Softened cream cheese (I use fat free)
- 4 Cups Cooked chicken (I have used 4 cans of canned chicken drained)
- 1 Cup Buffalo hot wing sauce (Use you favorite brand, mine is Franks)
- 1 Cup Blue cheese salad dressing (Any brand)
- 1 Cup Crumbled blue cheese
Mix all the ingredients in your slow cooker and put on low for about 2 hours, until cream cheese has melted.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.