Buffalo Chicken Dip #2
This is a "family approved" staple for all seasons.
Chicken breasts with black beans, salsa, corn and cream cheese adapted from a recipe from www.food.com
Sweet and tangy; we loved our first recipe, Teriyaki Chicken. It was the perfect meal to serve over a bed of rice, but we wish we would have added some...
Buffalo Chicken Dip #2 – A delicious and easy to make recipe.
- 2 Packages Softened cream cheese (I use fat free)
- 4 Cups Cooked chicken (I have used 4 cans of canned chicken drained)
- 1 Cup Buffalo hot wing sauce (Use you favorite brand, mine is Franks)
- 1 Cup Blue cheese salad dressing (Any brand)
- 1 Cup Crumbled blue cheese
Mix all the ingredients in your slow cooker and put on low for about 2 hours, until cream cheese has melted.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.