Buffalo Chicken Dip #2
Seasoned Whole Chicken with Veggies * This is so easy to throw together and cook while you’re prepping other dishes or just relaxing and visiting with...
Frazzled Mom’s Chicken Cacciatore - A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Ready to kick start healthy eating, but don’t want to sacrifice flavor? His soup is where it’s at! Full of flavor and nutrients, with a helping of...
Buffalo Chicken Dip #2 - A delicious and easy to make recipe.
- 2 Packages Softened cream cheese (I use fat free)
- 4 Cups Cooked chicken (I have used 4 cans of canned chicken drained)
- 1 Cup Buffalo hot wing sauce (Use you favorite brand, mine is Franks)
- 1 Cup Blue cheese salad dressing (Any brand)
- 1 Cup Crumbled blue cheese
Mix all the ingredients in your slow cooker and put on low for about 2 hours, until cream cheese has melted.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.