Buffalo Chicken Dip #2
Frozen chicken corn taquitos, Cream of mushroom, Diced tomatoes, Green chiles, Sour cream, and Shredded "mexican blend" cheese
Easy Chicken and Dumplings – A deliciously simple recipe for chicken and dumplings
Submitted by Erin Milgrim
Buffalo Chicken Dip #2 - A delicious and easy to make recipe.
- 2 Packages Softened cream cheese (I use fat free)
- 4 Cups Cooked chicken (I have used 4 cans of canned chicken drained)
- 1 Cup Buffalo hot wing sauce (Use you favorite brand, mine is Franks)
- 1 Cup Blue cheese salad dressing (Any brand)
- 1 Cup Crumbled blue cheese
Mix all the ingredients in your slow cooker and put on low for about 2 hours, until cream cheese has melted.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.