Buffalo Chicken Dip #2
If you like a fiesta of flavors and appreciate a creamy based soup with chicken. Then this is your match made in heaven!
Salsa Verde Chicken – A tasty recipe for the slow cooker.
Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup – An easy and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Buffalo Chicken Dip #2 – A delicious and easy to make recipe.
- 2 Packages Softened cream cheese (I use fat free)
- 4 Cups Cooked chicken (I have used 4 cans of canned chicken drained)
- 1 Cup Buffalo hot wing sauce (Use you favorite brand, mine is Franks)
- 1 Cup Blue cheese salad dressing (Any brand)
- 1 Cup Crumbled blue cheese
Mix all the ingredients in your slow cooker and put on low for about 2 hours, until cream cheese has melted.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.