Buffalo Chicken Chili
Enthusiasts of buffalo chicken wing flavors will fall for this spicy, soup! Top individual servings with crumbled blue cheese to complete the flavor.
- 2 Â½ Pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 medium stalks celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 medium carrots, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 (28 oz) Can Muir Glen organic diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 oz) Can seasoned black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 Cup chicken broth or stock
- 1 to 2 Teaspoons chili powder depending
- Â½ Teaspoon salt
- Â¼ Cup buffalo wing sauce
Mix all ingredients except buffalo wing sauce and cheese.
Cover; cook on low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Stir in buffalo wing sauce and serve.
if desired, sprinkle with blue cheese to top it off!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.