Lasagna made easy in the slow cooker!
Who doesn’t love pasta? If your family has been craving the feel good power of pasta, then look no further! Our families were just in love with the...
My husband is not real fond of mushrooms, but he loves these! He is even less fond of cream of mushroom soup, but eats three bowls of this soup every time we...
Breakfast Casserole – made with hashbrowns, sausage, colby jack cheese, mushrooms, peppers and egg
- 1 Package Frozen Hash Browns
- 1 Pound Cooked Sausage
- 2 Cups Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Diced Peppers (green, red, yellow and/or orange)
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Can Diced Chilis (optional)
- 1 Quart EggBeaters (can also use 16 eggs)
Spray the slow cooker with Pam.
Starting with the frozen hash browns, layer the ingredients, repeating twice.
Shake the EggBeaters well and pour over the top.
cook on LOW for 8 hours on HIGH for 3-4 hours
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.