This is stew meat cooked in the slow cooker with burgundy wine, as well as other ingredients. I got it from my niece and is one of our favorite beef meals.
Meat Lover’s Spaghetti Sauce – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
My family likes this best in the winter months.
Breakfast Casserole – made with hashbrowns, sausage, colby jack cheese, mushrooms, peppers and egg
- 1 Package Frozen Hash Browns
- 1 Pound Cooked Sausage
- 2 Cups Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Diced Peppers (green, red, yellow and/or orange)
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Can Diced Chilis (optional)
- 1 Quart EggBeaters (can also use 16 eggs)
Spray the slow cooker with Pam.
Starting with the frozen hash browns, layer the ingredients, repeating twice.
Shake the EggBeaters well and pour over the top.
cook on LOW for 8 hours on HIGH for 3-4 hours
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.