Sooo good in this cooler weather and so simple!
Slow cooked breakfast for a quick paced world.
A great twist to queso – the maple sausage and corn really change the flavor and the beans are yummy too! Just won 1st place at a summer pot luck and a...
Breakfast Casserole – made with hashbrowns, sausage, colby jack cheese, mushrooms, peppers and egg
- 1 Package Frozen Hash Browns
- 1 Pound Cooked Sausage
- 2 Cups Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Diced Peppers (green, red, yellow and/or orange)
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Can Diced Chilis (optional)
- 1 Quart EggBeaters (can also use 16 eggs)
Spray the slow cooker with Pam.
Starting with the frozen hash browns, layer the ingredients, repeating twice.
Shake the EggBeaters well and pour over the top.
cook on LOW for 8 hours on HIGH for 3-4 hours
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.