Big Mama’s Broccoli Rice Casserole
French Onion Soup – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
Ham and Scalloped Potatoes – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
This is a classic dish from the Philippines, modified to work great in the slow cooker. This is the easiest and the most tastiest chicken dinner you will ever...
Taking an old family favorite and making it in the slow cooker y'all! My great grandma, "Big Mama", taught the women in our family how to get around the kitchen and was always making something up for us when we would visit. We really miss her home cooking and this is a perfect way to pay tribute to her!
- 1 (24-ounce) bag frozen cut broccoli
- 2 2/3 Cups quick-cooking rice (uncooked)
- 1 stick butter, cut into pieces
- 2 Cans cream soup (Big Mama used cream of celery, we used cream of mushroom)
- 2 (15-ounce) Jars Cheez Whiz
- 1 Cup onion, chopped
- 1 Cup celery, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
Add all ingredients to the slow cooker, mixing well to ensure the rice cooks.
Cook on LOW for 6 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.