Rosemary Garlic Beef – simple to make in a slow cooker
Our little goblins love hot dogs and Frito pies. This is a very mild chili. We made for our kiddos to gobble up on Halloween evening. If you would like to add...
Frazzled Mom’s Chicken Cacciatore - A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Best-Ever Chili – Easy and delicious chili recipe for the slow cooker
- 2 Cans chili beans, large
- 1 Can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 Can Italian style diced tomatoes
- 2 Cans tomato sauce
- 1 Pound hamburger
- 1 Pound breakfast sausage
- 1 onion chopped peppers of your choice (banana, jalapeno, green pepper, orange, yellow, or red)
Brown sausage and hamburger with onion; drain.
Add meat mixture, canned ingredients and chopped peppers to the slow cooker.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for up to 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.