These Potatoes are great with Hamburgers or hot dogs are any main dish. My family loves this side.
Our daughter’s middle name is Lee and my mother’s maiden name was Lee. We all sang while we cooked. There was a recipe basic with ground beef and...
Lentil and Sausage Stew – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Best-Ever Chili – Easy and delicious chili recipe for the slow cooker
- 2 Cans chili beans, large
- 1 Can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 Can Italian style diced tomatoes
- 2 Cans tomato sauce
- 1 Pound hamburger
- 1 Pound breakfast sausage
- 1 onion chopped peppers of your choice (banana, jalapeno, green pepper, orange, yellow, or red)
Brown sausage and hamburger with onion; drain.
Add meat mixture, canned ingredients and chopped peppers to the slow cooker.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for up to 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.