Best Dip in the World
This is stew meat cooked in the slow cooker with burgundy wine, as well as other ingredients. I got it from my niece and is one of our favorite beef meals.
Italian Sausage and Tortellini Soup – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
Easy and Delicious Beef Stew – A simple and delicious way to make beef stew.
Best Dip in the World – A tasty dip that’s great for entertaining
- 1 Pound Hamburger meat
- 1 Pound Jimmy Dean sausage (hot or mild to taste)
- 2 Cans Rotel (milder/regular/hotter to taste)
- 1 small Can Diced black olives (drained)
- 1 small Can Chopped green chilies (drained)
- 1 small Can Diced mushrooms (drained)
- 5 Pounds Velveeta (diced)
Brown meats and drain.
Mix all ingredients in slow cooker. Cheese will usually melt within an hour or so.
This will fill a slow cooker.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.