Best Dip in the World
Breakfast Casserole – made with hashbrowns, sausage, colby jack cheese, mushrooms, peppers and egg
Want the perfect bowl of goodness that isn’t just for “soup season”? This chili recipe is perfect for all year crockin’!
Add a little kick to your next party! I've been told this spicy queso taste a lot like the skillet queso you get at Chili's. It's delish!
Best Dip in the World – A tasty dip that’s great for entertaining
- 1 Pound Hamburger meat
- 1 Pound Jimmy Dean sausage (hot or mild to taste)
- 2 Cans Rotel (milder/regular/hotter to taste)
- 1 small Can Diced black olives (drained)
- 1 small Can Chopped green chilies (drained)
- 1 small Can Diced mushrooms (drained)
- 5 Pounds Velveeta (diced)
Brown meats and drain.
Mix all ingredients in slow cooker. Cheese will usually melt within an hour or so.
This will fill a slow cooker.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.