Best Dip in the World
Turkey Chili – Great recipe for homemade healthy turkey chili
A twist on an Italian favorite giving it a Mexican flare. A huge hit for my family, but be warned……..It’s really spicy! If you aren’t...
This a great dip to take to a party and perfect for game day!
Best Dip in the World – A tasty dip that’s great for entertaining
- 1 Pound Hamburger meat
- 1 Pound Jimmy Dean sausage (hot or mild to taste)
- 2 Cans Rotel (milder/regular/hotter to taste)
- 1 small Can Diced black olives (drained)
- 1 small Can Chopped green chilies (drained)
- 1 small Can Diced mushrooms (drained)
- 5 Pounds Velveeta (diced)
Brown meats and drain.
Mix all ingredients in slow cooker. Cheese will usually melt within an hour or so.
This will fill a slow cooker.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.