Best Dip in the World
Easy to make delicious taco soup in slow cooker
traditional pot roast with a twist, made with pinto beans, rotel, chopped green chilies, and other spices for a flavorful slow cooker recipe the entire family...
Cheesy slow cooked Chicken Spaghetti
Best Dip in the World – A tasty dip that’s great for entertaining
- 1 Pound Hamburger meat
- 1 Pound Jimmy Dean sausage (hot or mild to taste)
- 2 Cans Rotel (milder/regular/hotter to taste)
- 1 small Can Diced black olives (drained)
- 1 small Can Chopped green chilies (drained)
- 1 small Can Diced mushrooms (drained)
- 5 Pounds Velveeta (diced)
Brown meats and drain.
Mix all ingredients in slow cooker. Cheese will usually melt within an hour or so.
This will fill a slow cooker.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.