Best BBQ Beef Sandwiches
Hungarian Goulash – recipe made in slow cooker
Easy pulled pork -A delicious and easy to make recipe.
Grab your beer and celebrate this Irish holiday with good food and company. If you aren’t a fan of the dark beer, don’t let this stew fool you. The...
Best BBQ Beef Sandwiches – A delicious and easy way to make the best BBQ beef sandwiches in the slow cooker.
- 2 and 1/2 Pounds boneless chuck roast, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 Can cola (12 oz)
- 1/3 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 Teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 3/4 Teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 Teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine
Put the roast into a 3 1/2 qt. slow cooker and add onion.
Combine cola, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, beef bouillon granules, dry mustard, chili powder, red pepper, and garlic.
Mix well. Remove 1 cup of sauce and chill.
Pour remaining sauce over roast.
Cover and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 9 hours.
Using a slotted spoon, remove roast and onions from cooker; shred roast.
Combine reserved sauce, ketchup, and butter in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thoroughly heated.
Pour sauce over shredded meat.
Spoon meat onto buns.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.