Best BBQ Beef Sandwiches
Delicious roast – recipe made easy in slow cooker
Old family recipe that is made every family reunion in West Virginia
This soup really hit the spot for us and with its mix of textures and flavors it has a little something for everyone. And since it is filling, without being...
Best BBQ Beef Sandwiches – A delicious and easy way to make the best BBQ beef sandwiches in the slow cooker.
- 2 and 1/2 Pounds boneless chuck roast, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 Can cola (12 oz)
- 1/3 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 Teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 3/4 Teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 Teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 Teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Cup ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine
Put the roast into a 3 1/2 qt. slow cooker and add onion.
Combine cola, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, beef bouillon granules, dry mustard, chili powder, red pepper, and garlic.
Mix well. Remove 1 cup of sauce and chill.
Pour remaining sauce over roast.
Cover and cook on high for 6 hours or low for 9 hours.
Using a slotted spoon, remove roast and onions from cooker; shred roast.
Combine reserved sauce, ketchup, and butter in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thoroughly heated.
Pour sauce over shredded meat.
Spoon meat onto buns.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.