Beef Vegetable Stew
Easy Make Italian Beef
Game Day Nachos Entertaining is one of our favorite things! We love to have people gather around, have a good time, and top it all of with some yummy food! Now...
Philly Cheesesteak Sliders: Show off your party skills by turning a crowd favorite into a handy little slider! Ingredients: 1 ½ lbs thin steak, cut into...
I serve this with cornbread, so after putting everything in the pot, I make the cornbread and by the time it is done (about 30 minutes), the stew is ready.
- 1 Pound Lean beef stew meat
- 1/3 Medium onion, chopped into large pieces
- 2 - 3 Medium potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 - 3 Carrots, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 Cans Tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz) Can Green beans, drained
- 1 (7 oz) Can Whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8.5 oz) Can Sweet green peas, drained
- 6 - 7 Beef bouillon cubes
Brown the stew meat in a small amount of oil or bacon grease, and add salt and pepper to your liking.
Drain and put in slow cooker with onion, potatoes, carrots, tomato sauce and enough water to make the stew however juicy you like.
I usually almost fill the slow cooker.
Stir ingredients and cook on high about an hour.
Then turn to low and cook 24 hours (I usually put this on in the evening after we have eaten dinner, then we have it the next night).
About 30-45 minutes before serving, transfer the stew to a large pot and add the green beans, corn, peas and bouillon cubes.
Simmer until the cubes are dissolved.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.