Game Day Nachos Entertaining is one of our favorite things! We love to have people gather around, have a good time, and top it all of with some yummy food! Now...
Whether you’re ringing in the year or (finally) resolving to spend more hours with your loved ones and less hours in the kitchen, this is the go-to bowl for...
Quick and Easy Chicken Tacos – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 2 medium yellow onions, chunked
- 2 heaping Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh, sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can beef broth, 100% fat free, no sodium added
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- egg noodles
In a slow cooker add first ten ingredients.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Stir in sour cream. To thicken, make a flour and milk paste.
Whisk until smooth and add to the stroganoff. A couple of big tablespoons should do the trick. Serve with warm cooked noodles or add your cooked noodles to the slow cooker at the very end.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.