Who doesn’t love pasta? If your family has been craving the feel good power of pasta, then look no further! Our families were just in love with the...
We love this with any summer meal.
Our little goblins love hot dogs and Frito pies. This is a very mild chili. We made for our kiddos to gobble up on Halloween evening. If you would like to add...
- 2 pounds stew meat
- 2 medium yellow onions, chunked
- 2 heaping Tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh, sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can beef broth, 100% fat free, no sodium added
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- egg noodles
In a slow cooker add first ten ingredients.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Stir in sour cream. To thicken, make a flour and milk paste.
Whisk until smooth and add to the stroganoff. A couple of big tablespoons should do the trick. Serve with warm cooked noodles or add your cooked noodles to the slow cooker at the very end.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.