Pizza Ingredients: Cooking spray 1 pizza dough crust 1 container pizza sauce (We used Contadina Pizza Squeeze) 1-2 cups shredded cheese of choice (we used...
2 pounds stew meat, 2 medium yellow onions, chunked, 2 heaping Tablespoons garlic, minced, 1 Tablespoon onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1...
In our homes, things get busy fast. So waking up to this nourishing meal is super
convenient—we just dish it out and then go on our merry way!
Nothing screams Cinco De Mayo more than fajitas and a good margarita! Let the slow cooker do the cooking while you are relaxing and enjoying the day with friends and family!
- 2 pounds skirt steak or thin steak of choice, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 5 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fajita marinade (we used the one with liquid smoke)
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 3 assorted color bell peppers, thinly sliced
- tortillas for serving
Add the steak to a large baggy.
Add garlic, marinade, lime juice, cumin, and salt & pepper to taste.
Close baggy and mix spices into the meat.
Add onion and bell pepper to the baggy of meat.
Add garlic & chili powders, and seal the baggy.
Mix well again.
Refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
Place baggy ingredients into the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
Serve with your favorite fajita toppings!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.