I know lamb isn’t as popular in the States as it is elsewhere in the world, but I happen to love it, so I’m always on the lookout for good recipes...
Stuffed Cabbage with Cranberries – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker
I (Jenna) had experimented recently, changing up some recipes, and utilizing the ingredients I had on hand when I came up with this beef tip recipe. My husband...
Beef Bourguignon – An easy to make meal
- 2 Pounds Stew meat
- 1/3 Cup All purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Bag of baby carrots
- 1 Bag of frozen pearl onions
- 8 Ounces Whole baby portabella mushrooms
- 3 Teaspoons Garlic, minced
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato paste (mix with liquids prior to adding)
- 10.5 oz Can Beef consommÃ©
- 3/4 Cup Red wine
- 1 Tablespoon Herbs du Provence or could use combination of thyme/rosemary
- Sprinkle of pepper
Combine flour, salt and pepper, and meat in a bowl and toss.
Then either dump all in the slow cooker or quickly brown meat in a skillet then add to the slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Then use ladle to get out as much liquid as you can into a deep skillet and boil to reduce sauce and thicken with a little cornstarch mixed with water.
Serve with creamed potatoes.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.