This Slow Cooker Brisket is prepped with a dry rub and then cooked in a delicious sauce!
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2.5 Pound Beef Brisket
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Chili Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Mustard
In a small bowl, mix together first 5 ingredients.
Clean your brisket and rub the brisket with the mixture in step one. Rub the opposite of the fat.
Mix together ingredients 7-12 in a separate bowl.
Place Brisket in slow cooker, fat side up.
Pour sauce you made in step 3 over the brisket.
Cook brisket on low for 4-6 hours (depends on slow cooker and true size of brisket).
Enjoy the brisket with the sauce it was cooked in!
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.