Barbecue Beef Sandwiches with Onion Rings and Cheese
We’re crazy for these diner-style sandwiches, which get an extra punch of crunch from toasted buns and onion rings.
Used 6-quart slow cooker
- 3 Pounds Boneless chuck roast
- 1 1/2 Cups Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Prepared mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Liquid smoke
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- Onion rings, cooked
- 1 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- Hamburger buns, split and toasted
Place roast in the slow cooker.
Combine all other ingredients except for onion rings, cheese, and buns.
Pour over the roast.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4â€“5 hours or on LOW for 8â€“10 hours.
Shred meat with forks.
Spoon onto bottom of bun, sprinkle with cheese, top with onion rings, and cover with bun
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.