Awesome Shepherd’s Pie
Beef comes out so tender and the kiddos will love getting to pick their own toppings! Try the Game Day Chicken Tacos Too!...
A flavorful soup that you can change up or serve with various sides, salad, bread, over pasta, etc. :)
Shepherd’s Pie – tasty and delicious dish
- 2 Pounds ground sirloin
- 1 Chopped onion
- 2 Small carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground pepper
- 6 Ounces Tomato paste
- 6 Ounces Beef broth or water
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Cup Corn, fresh, frozen, or canned
- 1/2 Cup Peas, fresh, frozen or canned
- 4 Cups Mashed potatoes
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika (optional) sprinkle on top of mashed potatoes if desired
Brown the sirloin with the onion, garlic, and carrots until no longer pink.
Drain. Mix the corn, peas, salt, pepper, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and water or broth, into the meat mixture; stir well.
Spray crock pot with pam or line with a crock pot liner. (If using a liner, press it into the bottom so the liner is dense and even)
Add meat mixture to slow cooker and spread mashed potatoes evenly over the top.
Sprinkle with paprika
Cook on low 3-4 hours
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.