Aunt Ollie’s English Pea Salad
Super easy to make and so delicious! All it takes is ramen noodles, shredded cabbage, almonds, white wine vinegar, and sugar.
Watermelon, Tomato and Feta Cheese Salad perfect for summertime!
Broccoli Salad for easy summer sides
This was always a favorite of mine growing up. My Aunt always made it when she knew we would be visiting.
- 2 Cans LeSueur English Peas drained
- 4 Ounces Chopped pimentoes
- 1/2 Pound Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Stalks Celery finely diced
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Finely chopped onions
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise or to taste
In a medium bowl combine the peas, pimentoes, cheese celery, sugar salt, cayenne pepper and onion mix well.
add mayonnaise and stir to mix
place in refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.