Aunt Ollie’s English Pea Salad
This healthy snack is a hit with everyone who tries it. My hubby can’t get enough of it, and my co-workers asked me for the recipe. The best part?...
This recipe is a family favorite year round in our house, but the fact that it is a refrigerated, light, crisp salad just makes me think of summer time! If you...
Broccoli Salad for easy summer sides
This was always a favorite of mine growing up. My Aunt always made it when she knew we would be visiting.
- 2 Cans LeSueur English Peas drained
- 4 Ounces Chopped pimentoes
- 1/2 Pound Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Stalks Celery finely diced
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Finely chopped onions
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise or to taste
In a medium bowl combine the peas, pimentoes, cheese celery, sugar salt, cayenne pepper and onion mix well.
add mayonnaise and stir to mix
place in refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.