Aunt Ollie’s English Pea Salad
This is my Granddaughters favorite summer salad. I try to make it for her and her friends. Great on a hot day
Corn and Frito Salad for Summer from Aunt Sherry
Great Grape Salad perfect for hot weather!
This was always a favorite of mine growing up. My Aunt always made it when she knew we would be visiting.
- 2 Cans LeSueur English Peas drained
- 4 Ounces Chopped pimentoes
- 1/2 Pound Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Stalks Celery finely diced
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Finely chopped onions
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise or to taste
In a medium bowl combine the peas, pimentoes, cheese celery, sugar salt, cayenne pepper and onion mix well.
add mayonnaise and stir to mix
place in refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.