Apple Cider Pork Roast
Hearty and Healthy Chicken Soup – An easy and delicious recipe for the slow cooker
The best ever, my hubby and kids love it. So easy to make. Sometimes I will leave the potatoes out and make mashed potatoes. The gravy this makes is wonderful....
If you like italian beef, you'll love this!
Apple CIder Pork Roast – easy apple cider pork roast
- 2-3 Pounds Pork shoulder roast
- 1.5 Cups Apple cider (you can use apple juice, but if you do, add a couple pinches each of cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg)
- 5-6 Red potatoes (scrub well, leave skin on, and cut in half)
- A few carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 Yellow onion (cut into large pieces)
- 1 Bay leaf
- Salt and pepper (maybe 1/2 tsp each)
Add roast and veggies to slow cooker.
Throw in the bay leaf and cook on low for 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.