Apple Cider Pork Roast
Seasoned Ribs- great for summer or entertaining guests! Just pop them in the slow cooker and enjoy outside.
A great way to enjoy a fall favorite with a twist. You can also store leftovers in the fridge and warm again the next day.
You will be dreaming of sandy beaches and fruity umbrella drinks when you present this delicious pork tenderloin as your main dish.
Apple CIder Pork Roast – easy apple cider pork roast
- 2-3 Pounds Pork shoulder roast
- 1.5 Cups Apple cider (you can use apple juice, but if you do, add a couple pinches each of cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg)
- 5-6 Red potatoes (scrub well, leave skin on, and cut in half)
- A few carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 Yellow onion (cut into large pieces)
- 1 Bay leaf
- Salt and pepper (maybe 1/2 tsp each)
Add roast and veggies to slow cooker.
Throw in the bay leaf and cook on low for 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.