Apple Cider Pork Roast
Seasoned Ribs- great for summer or entertaining guests! Just pop them in the slow cooker and enjoy outside.
Pepper Jack Cheese Soup – Delicous recipe made with a slow cooker
Hot, delicious mulled wine with just a bit of cider to sweeten it up. I highly recommend using a metal ladle and decorating your slow cooker in a festive...
Apple CIder Pork Roast – easy apple cider pork roast
- 2-3 Pounds Pork shoulder roast
- 1.5 Cups Apple cider (you can use apple juice, but if you do, add a couple pinches each of cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg)
- 5-6 Red potatoes (scrub well, leave skin on, and cut in half)
- A few carrots, peeled and cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1 Yellow onion (cut into large pieces)
- 1 Bay leaf
- Salt and pepper (maybe 1/2 tsp each)
Add roast and veggies to slow cooker.
Throw in the bay leaf and cook on low for 8 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.