Angel Hair Chicken Pasta
Angel Hair Chicken Pasta – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
- 6 Chicken Breast Halves - Boneless, Skinless, about 2 lbs.
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Package Italian Salad Dressing Mix (0.7 ounces)
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup White Wine or Chicken Broth
- 1(8 oz) Tub Cream Cheese with Chives and Onion
- Angel Hair Pasta, cooked
- Snipped Fresh Chives
Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
In medium saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in Italian Salad Dressing mix.
Stir in mushroom soup, white wine, and cream cheese with chives and onions.
Heat and stir until combined.
Pour over chicken.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 5 hours.
Serve chicken and white wine sauce over hot cooked pasta. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.