3 Hour Chili
Chili Cheese Dogs – A delicous spin on the American classic
Note: this can be done with hamburger also in place of pork chops. 2lb browned & drained.
Easy Veggie Chili with Morning Star Farms Crumbles – A delicious recipe for the slow cooker.
3 Hour Chili – quick and easy recipe
- 1-2 Pounds Browned Hamburger Meat
- 1 Cup Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 Cups Light Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Cup Pinto Beans
- 1 Cup Oregano Garlic Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Onion Pepper Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce (can be left out)
- 1 Pinch Chili Powder (to taste)
- 1 Pinch Garlic Salt (to taste)
- 1 Pinch Oregano (to taste)
Brown the Hamburger with Chili Powder
Lightly drain most liquid out of beans and tomatoes
Add a little more chili powder, oregano and garlic salt to taste
Mix all ingredients together well
Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.