3 Hour Chili
This taste just like a stuffed green pepper. Wonderful for cold winter nights. A comfort food for our family. We serve it with Corn Bread.
Calico Beans – easy slow cooked calico beans
Another one of my (Nicole) family favorites that I couldn’t resist the urge to crock! A lighter pasta dish when you are tired of cooking the same old thing....
3 Hour Chili – quick and easy recipe
- 1-2 Pounds Browned Hamburger Meat
- 1 Cup Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 Cups Light Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Cup Pinto Beans
- 1 Cup Oregano Garlic Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Onion Pepper Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce (can be left out)
- 1 Pinch Chili Powder (to taste)
- 1 Pinch Garlic Salt (to taste)
- 1 Pinch Oregano (to taste)
Brown the Hamburger with Chili Powder
Lightly drain most liquid out of beans and tomatoes
Add a little more chili powder, oregano and garlic salt to taste
Mix all ingredients together well
Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.