3 Hour Chili
Whether you’re ringing in the year or (finally) resolving to spend more hours with your loved ones and less hours in the kitchen, this is the go-to bowl for...
White Wine (I used Riesling), Cream of Celery Soup (Can use Cream of Mushroom), Honey Mustard, Minced Garlic, Pork Chops (3/4 inch thick), Salt, and Pepper
Tasty Spaghetti Sauce
3 Hour Chili – quick and easy recipe
- 1-2 Pounds Browned Hamburger Meat
- 1 Cup Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 Cups Light Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Cup Pinto Beans
- 1 Cup Oregano Garlic Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Onion Pepper Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce (can be left out)
- 1 Pinch Chili Powder (to taste)
- 1 Pinch Garlic Salt (to taste)
- 1 Pinch Oregano (to taste)
Brown the Hamburger with Chili Powder
Lightly drain most liquid out of beans and tomatoes
Add a little more chili powder, oregano and garlic salt to taste
Mix all ingredients together well
Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
Leave a Review
You must be logged in to post a comment.