Where are the crockin girls?

This topic has 42 voices, contains 78 replies, and was last updated by Crockin Girls Crockin Girls Sep 30th, 11:37am ago.

Creator Topic
March 12, 2013 at 10:02 pm #18938
Jessica

I’m not sure if i missed it or not, but why arent jenna and nicole on here anymore? Are they coming back?

Viewing 3 replies - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
September 23, 2013 at 7:12 am #21154
Nancy U.

This question is asked with sincerity and not a bitter tone: How can you say that the video this week (for example) is new? I’m not sure why the demise if this site is so sad to me. In the world of ‘dime a dozen’ websites, this one was something different! And I miss you, Jenna and Nicole. And wish you all the best.

September 24, 2013 at 2:43 pm #21173
Marilyn Marilyn

They are not coming back. I ordered one of the hats they wear from a store which Jenna’s mother owns. I talked to her. Jenna is doing other projects like sewing childrens clothes and accessories. I am not sure what Nicole is doing.

September 30, 2013 at 11:36 am #21238
Crockin Girls Crockin Girls

You will start seeing new recipes and videos from Jenna and Nicole in October. If you visit their Facebook page, you will see that they have been commenting over this last month. Thank you all for allowing them to take a much needed break. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »