Where are the crockin girls?

This topic has 42 voices, contains 78 replies, and was last updated by Crockin Girls Crockin Girls Sep 30th, 11:37am ago.

Creator Topic
March 12, 2013 at 10:02 pm #18938
Jessica

I’m not sure if i missed it or not, but why arent jenna and nicole on here anymore? Are they coming back?

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
May 15, 2013 at 3:06 pm #20072
Joni Joni

I think that if they knew they’d be gone this long they would have put out a video letting everyone know ahead of time. Hmmmm….

May 16, 2013 at 6:35 am #20077
Jackie S.

Going on three months with no answer is hard for anyone to understand including me. I find myself deleting emails too and rarely coming to this site anymore. I do know things come up in our lives that can tip it upside down, but the way this has been handled in all honesty does not make a lot of sense. I wish both gals well and hope whatever is going on will change for the better in the near future. As for me I really do feel the loss of having two such nice ladies no longer be here and I may check in once in a while, but that is probably about all.

May 27, 2013 at 12:49 am #20184
Cindi H.

Without Jenna & Nicole, I’m sorry to say that I have lost interest in this website. I didn’t enjoy the guest hosts on the videos, and now it appears that Bella has taken over everything. I also sent an email asking where the girls were a couple of months ago, and got back the same answer everyone else got…that they are taking a well deserved break. I understand why they would need a break, but I feel they should have made a video telling all of us about it, and telling us they would be back. If they sold “Crockin Girls” to Bella…then they should have told us that too. I wouldn’t blame them for selling if they felt that was best for their families.To disappear like they did seems strange and it feels like we are being lied to about what really is going on. I used to look forward to the new videos each week…not anymore. It may sound silly, but I feel like I have lost friends.

June 24, 2013 at 7:00 am #20462
Andrea

I have been away for a while from the website… Whats the latest on the Crockingirls? Are they still gone? Anyone know if they are coming back? Can we still get the weekly emails & videos? Ive checked out some other crock sites… but this one was one of kind. Is it failing?

Andreaj

June 25, 2013 at 8:59 am #20475
Kristin V.

I noticed that the Crockin Girls are back in their former kitchen. Are these videos repeats?

July 7, 2013 at 3:42 pm #20536
Emily

These vidoes are definitely repeats. I like how this site is now trying to fool people into thinking that Jenna and Nicole are back. This is such a joke. I used to get so excited when I got my “Crockin’ Monday” emails. I just really feel like whoever is now running this site thinks that people are complete idiots. The Crockin Girls fans are the ones that helped them become so popular and now you have completely alienated us from the truth about what is going on with Jenna and Nicole. If they really are “taking a break” it wouldn’t be that hard to just post a quick update about what’s going on. Any good business owner knows that you can’t just completely leave a company for months on end with no true explanation and expect your followers to stay.

July 8, 2013 at 7:29 am #20543
Nancy U.

I completely agree, Emily. I was duped this week by the email (most of which I don’t even open anymore) that said “new video”. Definitely NOT new. It’s really sad. I truly hope that this was just a business decision and that nothing bad has happened to either Jenna or Nicole.

July 8, 2013 at 8:18 am #20544
Karin

WELCOME BACK GIRLS!!!!!!! So good to see your faces again. Blessings to all!!.

July 11, 2013 at 10:05 am #20568
Jennifer C.

Unfortunately, this video was a rerun. Sure wish the Crockin’ Girls would come back. :(

July 16, 2013 at 10:32 pm #20608
Tabatha M.

Not happy with what’s happening with Crockin Girls the last few months. Jenna and Nicole are the Crockin Girls…I haven’t watched any videos since they took their “much needed break”. It’s very odd that they haven’t put out any info as to whether they are coming back or not. This was my favorite site while they were running it but now I rarely look on here… and clearly I’m not the only one that’s unhappy about this….please let us know something and don’t give us some generic response…please!!

July 16, 2013 at 10:35 pm #20609
Tabatha M.

WOW!!!!! just tried to post a message about the crockin girls being gone and it was rejected….

July 22, 2013 at 7:12 am #20648
Brenda W.

They have been gone for quite a while. I don’t think they will be back. Not sure why but its very wierd.

July 24, 2013 at 3:22 pm #20670
Meag83

That interesting that they (whoever they is) are dupping fans with old rerun videos. Interesting.

August 27, 2013 at 9:51 am #20914
Kimberly

I agree with Emily! They have been gone 6 MONTHS now! I am not falling for the “taking a well deserved break” This nameless faceless person who keeps posting generic Facebook posts and posting OLD Jenna and Nicole videos isn’t fooling ANYONE!

Tabitha I am not surprise your post was rejected AT ALL. Mine had been several times. The person running this site is trying to obviously hide the truth. I have noticed several new crocking pages fans are surpassing this one. Several comments on there are from Jenna and Nicole fans who are tired of being lied to by the “new owners of the page”

September 16, 2013 at 5:54 am #21090
Jackie S.

I for one appreciate honesty,,,and think it is past time someone was honest with Jenna and Nicole’s fans.

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here »